Now I believe it is time to discuss and further the thought/s of how to turn our situation around.
I/We need your help.
With all of the data, true case studies, agra disasters and the myriad of sources to point a finger. But that is not what this is totally about. We need to focus our collaborative efforts in a single anti-destructive force for greatness! What are the best case scenarios for our life? If you care, and you want to be a part of it with me, I welcome it. Please contact me at email@example.com IF YOU ARE SERIOUS and want to do an organized, documented analysis of the major aspects that directly affect our food, water, land and air. With hierarchy approach of those that are most damaging, and those that are found to be trends (although minor) can be subdued before they become major. Even the recent advancements in the technology to grow meat without the raising of the animal.
How do we get this out to those that will hear and listen? More importantly, how do we coerce the organizations that have and are coercing for their own financial benefit without a long term concern for our lives, or/and have comingled financial gain by playing both sides. What is he rambling about, you say! Just think how a company/corporation produces a product or an item that can cause health problems such as diabetes, or obesity… and then have stock or investments in the healthcare institutions. They make money feeding you to get sick, and make money when you go to your physician when you want to get healthy. Not funny at all.
There are several large questions and obstacles to overcome;
- Is there a full understanding of what are the effects due to animal & animal feed crop agriculture?
- If yes or no to #1 above, is there a willingness to change our behaviors and eating habits to reduce these effects?
- What are the meat and animal crop reduction options and what can we introduce as a replacement or for more healthy and sustainable substitute?
- Will all involved currently in the production and the consumption be willing to and create access to affordable and high quality food?
- How do we use technology or process advancements to significantly reduce or reverse the negative effect of our food production?
Throughout this year I will continue to present numbers, examples of the harm being done to our world and people, and providing potential solutions for our current situation. I am looking for your comments and feedback to hopefully be enlightened or provide enlightenment on this issue.
Once again, I thank you for reading. Have a great day.